Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm really mad!

Very few things in this world enrage me - child abuse, animal abuse, elderly abuse, etc, and someone thinking they can read my mind. I hate it when someone presumes to know what I feel, what I think, or what I really want. Unless you live in my brain, or you've developed some super technology allowing you to read minds, you have NO idea what really goes on in my mind. I'm not saying I'm super complex in my thinking process. Actually, it's very much the opposite. I try to keep things as simple as possible. If I think something, I usually say it. It's just part of the foot-in-mouth disease that I happen to suffer from. My mouth talks without my brain being engaged at all times. Also, I pretty much get what I want, or I'll at least own it if called out on it. I never understand why men ALWAYS assume that men and women cannot be friends without always having sex on the brain. I have many male friends I have no interest in ever having sex with - just good conversation, laughs, confidante, etc. They are essential just like a female friend with different plumbing. Men just infuriate me assuming that because you call them, you naturally want their bodies. Or because you wanted them one time, you will want them for all times. Minds change, people change, desires change. Is this only in women? Do men not feel the same way? UGH! Stop the MADNESS! Stop reading my mind. Listen to my words. I'll tell you everything you ever need to know, if you will only listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment